ANJEC Conferences and Workshops
Please click on a workshop title for more information.
Environmental Leadership: Rising to the Challenge
9:00am - 4:30pm
Raritan Valley Community College
Keynote Speaker - Former Governor Tom Kean
Enjoy a day jam-packed with information and resources you can use,
with exciting workshops, including:
- the return of development
- new flood strategies
- commission leadership
- daylighting streams
- mapping and land use tools
- social media and websites for commissions
- communicating climate change
- changing landscape of local open space funds
Exhibitors, Environmental Achievement Awards and more!
Environmental Achievement Award Applications Due September 5, 2014.
For information on exhibiting or advertising, email or call ANJEC, 973-539-7547.More details and registration information available soon.