ANJEC Conferences and Workshops
Please click on a workshop title for more information.
Environmental Leadership: Rising to the Challenge
Friday, October 24
9:00am - 4:30pm
Raritan Valley Community College
Governor Tom Kean, Keynote Speaker
Judith Enck, Regional Administrator of USEPA Region 2, Featured Speaker
Enjoy a day jam-packed with information and resources you can use,
with exciting workshops, including:
- the return of development
- new flood strategies
- commission leadership
- daylighting streams
- mapping and land use tools
- social media and websites for commissions
- communicating climate change
- changing landscape of local open space funds
Exhibitors, Environmental Achievement Awards and more!
For information on exhibiting or advertising, email or call ANJEC, 973-539-7547.