ANJEC Conferences and Workshops
Click on a workshop title for more information:
- Capitol Closeup Series
Wednesday, September 16, via teleconference
Tuesday, September 29, via teleconference
- 2015 Environmental Congress, Registration now open, click here to register.
Friday, October 9, Branchburg
Hear from influential legislators and opinion leaders on environmental
issues that affect you and your town. ANJEC’s new Capitol Closeup
series lets you dial in to a toll‐free number, listen to the program and ask
questions from wherever you are.
Wednesday, September 16
Executive Director, NJ League of Conservation Voters
Tuesday, September 29
Senator Kip Bateman, Minority Conference Leader
Special 2 for 1 Offer!
Get both September Capitol Closeup calls for one low price
Fee: $5 ANJEC members, $10 non-members
ANJEC Workshop Plan participants, no charge.
To register, email ANJEC, or call 973-539-7547
Fixing our Water Woes: NJ's Bucket List
Friday, October 9
9:00am to 4:30pm
Raritan Valley Community College
118 Lamington Road
The Congress is an annual statewide gathering of municipal environmental commissioners, state and local officials, members of New Jersey's environmental organizations, and others concerned about our state's environment. The congress includes workshops, exhibits, speakers and much more.
Key Note Speaker:
George Hawkins, CEO, General Manager of DC Water and Sewer Authority
- Water Supply: Acting Locally in the Absence of a Statewide Plan
- New Tech Hacks for Environmental Data Gathering
- Stormwater Management at the Municipal Level
- Goal: Zero Plastic Pollution in Our Waters
- NJ Open Space Policy Update
- NJ's Energy Supply: Clearn or Dirty?
- Getting Traction on Green Stormwater
- Piplines! Pipelines! Pipelines!
- Conversations with NJDEP about Water
2015 Environmental Achievement Awards
will be presented at the congress.
Click here for application, deadline September 8.
Email ANJEC if you'd like information on sponsorship opportunities.