Approaches to meeting present and future environmental, social and economic needs.
- Keeping Grounded on Climate Change (), by Kerry Miller, Spring 2011
- Assessing Impact Using Natural Resource Inventories (), by Jessica Ferrer & Mark Gallagher, Spring 2011
- Land Use Strategies in the Solar Age (), by Cheryl Reardon, Winter 2011
- Mapping Tools to Help Towns Plan for Coastal Flooding, () by Jody Carrara, Winter 2011
- Is it Time for Stormwater Utilities? (), by Dave Peifer, Fall 2010
- Towns Discover Benefits of Green Fleets (), by Stephanie Seidmon, Fall 2010
- The Right Site for Solar (), Summer 2010
- Another Look at Road Deicing, (), Spring 2010
- Community Visioning: What to Do After Forming the Green Team (),by Julie Lange Groth, Fall 2009
- Putting the Brakes on Climate Change, (), by Sandy Batty, Spring 2009
- Creating an Effective Green Team, (), by Kerry Butch, Spring 2009
- New Wetlands Protections Reduce Carbon (b), by Abigail Fair, Spring 2009
How-to publications and web pages
- Energy Audit Toolkit (243kb)
- Green Purchasing: A Guide for Local Governments, NJDEP (124kb)
- How to Become an Environmentally Sustainable Community: A Primer, NJDEP (168kb)
- Low Carbon Diet: A 30-Day Program to Lose 5000 Pounds from the Empowerment Institute, offers a simple how-to guide to reduce household CO2 emissions, including program support tools. ANJEC receives a portion of the purchase price when you order a paper copy.
- Planning for a Sustainable Future - A Guide for Local Governments, EPA
Building Upgrade Manual of Energy Star
Climate Counts Scorecard comparing companies on their commitment to recuding the carbon footprint of their products and services
Pollution Scorecard is an interactive web site that lets you see how your county stacks up in terms of air, water and ground pollution as well as environmental justice issues.
SmartStart Buildings Program of Board of Public Utilities (BPU)
For ANJEC displays, handouts and other promo materials email or call the ANJEC Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, 973-539-7547