ANJEC is pleased to offer our 48th Annual Environmental Congress in an all-virtual Zoom format!
Beginning on Tuesday, October 19th at 7pm and continuing through Friday, October 22 at 7pm with workshop sessions daily.
One small $25 fee for all 10 sessions! All sessions will be recorded and shared to all registered.
Register here by credit card.
Environmental Commissions & other municipal groups pay a maximum of $100 for any/all to attend all sessions, access to all recordings.
***Community Forestry CEUs are available for select sessions. One (1) credit per sessions marked with ***.
Awards to be presented at the 2021 Environmental Congress:
- 2021 ANJEC Environmental Achievement Awards
- Municipal Leadership Awards
Tuesday, October 19, 7:00pm:
- Welcome and Introduction to the 48th Annual Environmental Congress
- Presentation of Municipal Leadership Awards
***Keynote Address: Climate Change and Health Equity: Demystifying the Many Truths Surili Patel -click here for bio
Wednesday, October 20, 12:00pm (noon):
- ***Workshop Session: Environmental Justice Advances: Tools and Resources for Community Involvement
Wednesday, October 20, 4:00pm:
- ***Workshop Session: Stormwater Management: Challenges & Solutions
Wednesday, October 20, 7:00pm:
- Workshop Session: New Jersey Legislative Updates
Thursday, October 21, 12:00pm (noon):
- ***Workshop Session: Tools for Local Climate Action
Thursday, October 21, 4:00pm:
- Workshop Session: Moving Forward with Electric Vehicles
Thursday, October 21, 7:00pm:
- Workshop Session: New Jersey’s Clean Energy Initiatives
Friday, October 22, 12:00pm (noon):
***Featured Presenter: NJDEP Commissioner Shawn LaTourette
- Presentation of 2021 ANJEC Environmental Achievement Awards
Friday, October 22nd, 4:00pm:
- ***Workshop Session: Social Media Tools for Environmental Commissions, Networking Session
Friday, October 22nd, 7:00pm:
- Musical Celebration & Closing Session: Musician Maxwell Kofi Donkor
Register here by credit card
Environmental Commissions pay a maximum of $100 for any/all to attend all sessions, access recordings
Click here for invoice to process purchase order/voucher municipal payments
Scholarships are available, click here for details
Thanks to our 2021 Environmental Congress CoSponsors: