Municipal Membership is available to all New Jersey municipalities. Environmental Commissions, Committees, Green Teams, Shade Tree Committees, Open Space Committees, Planning Boards and others are welcome to join ANJEC annually.
As an ANJEC member your commission is part of a vital network of over 350 municipal environmental commissions working to ensure that the environment has a strong voice in local government in New Jersey. Your ANJEC membership will connect you with a community of environmental commissions, and empower you with in-person and online trainings, resources, updates on statewide policy proposals, and opportunities to partner with non-profit leadership initiatives. ANJECs services will equip you with the resources and strategies to implement solutions to the environmental challenges facing your community, successfully complete environmental projects and advance local policies based on best practices.
Member Benefits & Resources:
- Free attendance for ANJEC workshops and webinars for all members
- Subscription (mail or email delivery) to the quarterly ANJEC Report
- Free Subscription to the ANJEC News, our Bi-Weekly E-Newsletter
- Discounted registration for ANJEC’s Annual Environmental Congress
- Discount on ANJEC Publication purchases
- Access to ANJEC’s Resource Center for information and guidance, email email@example.com anytime for assistance
- Portable games and displays on a variety of environmental topics, loaned for free to members for use at green fairs, celebrations and other events.
- Member towns can arrange an ANJEC Road Show tailored to your needs. ANJEC staff will present a workshop on environmental topics of your choice, and present remotely or at your facility. ($300 fee)
- 2023 membership is $400 for up to 7 members, includes free registration for webinars and workshops
- 2023 Membership for a second committee, board, or green team with up to seven members is $175
- Additional individual members, such as commission alternates, planning board members, mayor, etc., can join for $35 per person.
- 2023 Membership Invoice
- Blank member contact list
**ANJEC will gladly accept member contact information in alternate format, please email member lists or updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email ANJEC (email@example.com) with any questions